Thursday, May 11, 2006

IT'S TIME TO PICK YOUR FINAL PONY!

Okay y'all.

You know how the drill works. This is when the Amazing Race Pool turns into Final Jeopardy!.

After perusing the your fellow pool people's scores, decide how many of your own points you would like to wager and on what team to WIN IT ALL. And then email it to me.

ALL WAGERS ARE SECRET. Which means I am the only one who knows all of them.

Please try to get these to me by end of day Friday May 12th, as I am leaving on my trip on Saturday morning to make my way out to the finale party. I will, however, have limited access to email along the way and will take them up until Wednesday May 17th at 4pm CST, since that's when I'll be choosing what outfit to wear to said party and collecting all of your notes to the racers to bring with me.

Ergo, Get those wagers in now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home